Melbourne Museum April school holiday tickets competition
Terms and Conditions
Melbourne Museum April school holidays tickets
1. The Promoter is City West Water Corporation ABN 70 066 902 467 of 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011, telephone 131 691.
2. Entry is open to all City West Water customers, community members and stakeholders.
3. The competition commences on Friday 5 April at 9.30am (AEST) and ends at 11.59 pm on Sunday 7 April 2019.
4. To enter the competition, participants must comment on the competition’s social media post on City West Water’s Facebook page with their favourite song they like to sing in the shower.
5. To enter the competition, participants must comment on the competition’s social media post on City West Water’s Instagram page with their favourite song they like to sing in the shower. The song must be four minutes or less in length.
6. Entrants are permitted to enter only once via the social media post, suggesting only one song.
7. The competition is a game of chance. There will be 12 family passes to the Melbourne Museum and Bujilaka awarded to entrants. Entries will be selected randomly and will be chosen at 9.00 am on Monday 8 April 2019 at City West Water of 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011. Entries at the time of draw that are deemed not to have complied with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. Song entries that have offensive or derogatory language will not be considered and will be deleted from the social media post.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions. Employees of City West Water and their immediate family are not eligible for the competition.
9. The prize consists of one family general entry to the Melbourne Museum and Bujilaka, Nicholson Street, Melbourne. A family general entry ticket consists of two adults and two children. Entry to other exhibitions are not included. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
10. The winners will be notified on social media. The winner will be tagged in a comment on City West Water’s Facebook page and asked to send their full name, contact number and address for delivery of the prize to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The winners will be notified on social media. The winner will be tagged in a comment on City West Water’s Instagram page and asked to send their full name, contact number and address for delivery of the prize to email@example.com
12. The winner will receive the prize, by courier, no later than 5:00 pm (AEST) on Wednesday 10 April 2019.
13. If for any reason the chosen winners do not provide their details via email to City West Water’s email firstname.lastname@example.org by 1.00 pm on Tuesday 9 April 2019, the selected winner will forfeit the chance to receive the prize, and the prize may be awarded to another entrant.
14. By entering, you agree that the Promoter may use the information collected for research and communications purposes. The Promoter is bound by the Information Privacy Principles under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (VIC).
15. The Promoter's decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.