Terms and Conditions – eBilling Competition
Read our terms and conditions for eBilling Competition.
- There are 12 x $1,000 Water Account Credits (“Prizes”) to be won as part of the eBilling Competition.
- Each Prize consists of a $1,000 credit towards the entrant’s City West Water (CWW) residential water account.
- In the event a winner is no longer a CWW residential account holder at the time of the relevant Prize draw, they will be offered a Coles/Myer voucher to the value of $1,000 as an alternative prize.
Who and how to enter
- The eBilling Competition is open only to CWW residential account holders.
- Existing account holders will be automatically entered into the eBilling Competition if they:
- have already registered for eBilling since 2 February 2017; or
- change their current method of bill presentment to eBilling during the competition period as set out below.
- New account holders will be automatically entered into the competition if they elect eBilling as their bill presentment method at the time of first registering as a customer or change to eBilling during the competition period as set out below.
- Customers can register for CWW eBilling four ways:
- Registering via the CWW online eBilling form on the CWW website: https://www.citywestwater.com.au/ebilling
- Calling CWW’s Customer Contact Centre on 131 691.
- By completing a form in person with one of our CWW consultants.
- By registering over the phone with one of CWW’s Customer Contact Centre agents.
- CWW must receive your completed online eBilling registration form or confirm your permission to change your current bill presentment method over the phone or in person during the competition period in section 4 below.
- To qualify for a chance to win a Prize, account holders must:
- complete the eBilling online form;
- register for eBilling by phone with a CWW Customer Contact Centre agent or in person with a CWW consultant; or
- have already registered to receive an eBill since 2 February 2017.
- CWW will accept a maximum of one registration per property. Accounts that are held in more than one name will be considered as a single entry for the purposes of this eBilling Competition.
- CWW staff, suppliers and their immediate families are ineligible to win a Prize.
- The Competition will be run in two cycles. The first cycle will run from 8 October 2017 and end at midnight on 31 January 2018. Entries received after this date will not be eligible for the first draw. The first cycle will have four Prizes to be won.
- All unsuccessful entries from the first cycle will remain eligible for Prizes, and be automatically entered, in the second cycle.
- The second cycle will run from 1 February 2018 and end at midnight on 31 July 2018. Entries received after this date will not be eligible. The second cycle will have eight Prizes.
- The first cycle draw will take place in February 2018 at CWW’s offices at 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011. A total of four winners will be randomly selected from the total pool of eligible entries received from 2 February 2017 until 31 January 2018.
- The second cycle draw will take place in August 2018 at CWW’s offices at 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011. A total of eight winners will be randomly selected from the total pool of eligible entries received from 2 February 2017 until 31 July 2018.
- All prize winners will be notified by phone (if available) and/or the email address associated with the eBill for the account.
- If any Prize(s) from the first cycle remain unclaimed 30 days after the prize draw, the prize(s) will be forfeited and another first cycle winner(s) will be selected from the eligible first cycle entries.
- If any Prize(s) from the second cycle remain unclaimed 30 days after the prize draw, the prize(s) will be forfeited and another second cycle winner(s) will be selected from the eligible second cycle entries.
- CWW reserves the right not to award one or more Prize(s) in the event that, despite reasonable endeavours, the Prize winner cannot be located or contacted.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone or by email.
- Information collected for entry to the eBilling Competition is for the use of CWW only.
- CWW may require proof of an entrant’s identity.
- CWW will seek approval to publish the winners’ first name, suburb and postcode on social media and on its website.
- The winners may be requested to participate in any news media and/or social media activities surrounding the eBilling Competition.
- The winners may be requested to provide a testimonial or short statement on why they opted for eBilling.
- CWW reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with a different prize of equal value.
- All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash (except as set out in clause 1(c) above).
- Winners must take the Prize as offered.
- Conditions of use may apply.
- The promoter is City West Water Corporation ABN 70 066 902 467 of 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011, Telephone 131 691.
- CWW, its officers, employees, agents and consultants will not be liable for incorrect information, technical errors, fraud, theft, destruction or unauthorised use, access or alteration of information or property due to (your) entry.
- You release CWW from all damage or liabilities incurred by you, any third party, or to your property due to the eBilling Competition or any award.
- CWW accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected or incorrectly submitted submission.
- If for any reason any aspect of this eBilling Competition is not capable of running as planned CWW may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the eBilling Competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CWW reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions during the course of the eBilling Competition.