Terms and conditions 2019 - 2020 eBilling competition
How to enter
How to enter
- The City West Water Corporation (CWW) 2019-2020 eBilling Competition (Competition) is open to individuals and entities who are the named Account Holder of an existing CWW residential or business water account which has elected to have ‘eBilling’ as their bill presentment method (Eligible Entrant).
- The Competition will run from 12:01 (AEST) on 18 March 2019 and will close at 23:59 AEST on 30 June 2020 (Competition Period).
- A director, manager, employee, officer or contractor of CWW and their immediate families cannot be an Eligible Entrant. "Immediate families" means:
- spouse or domestic partner, or
- parent, child or sibling (whether natural, half, step or by adoption) whether or not they reside in the same household.
- During the Competition Period, a new Account Holder of a CWW residential or business water account will be automatically entered into this Competition if the Account Holder is an Eligible Entrant and elects to have ‘eBilling’ as their bill presentment method.
- An Eligible Entrant is only entitled to one entry in the Competition.
- If a CWW residential or business water account consists of more than one named Account Holder and each named Account Holder is considered an Eligible Entrant, the relevant account will be entitled to one entry in the Competition.
- If an existing CWW account is not registered for eBilling, an Account Holder can register for CWW eBilling in one of the following ways by:
- registering for eBilling via the online form on the CWW website citywestwater.com.au/eBilling
- calling CWW’s Customer Contact Centre on 131 691.
- There are up to seventy (70) x Coles/Myer gift card prizes to be won as part of the Competition.
- A Coles/Myer gift card is a prize valued at $100.00 will be sent to the Eligible Entrant’s CWW residential or business customer which has ‘eBilling’ as its bill presentment method (Prize).
- CWW will award an Eligible Entrant a ‘$100 Coles/Myer gift card via registered post to a prize winner’s nominated address who is an Eligible Entrant (Prize Winner).
- A Prize Winner is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions upon acceptance of the Prize.
- The total value of all Prizes in this Competition is AUD $7000.00.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- By signing up for eBills CWW has the right to publish the Prize Winners’ first name and suburb on various social media platforms and on the CWW website.
- CWW may request a Prize Winner to participate in further news media and/or social media activities relating to the Competition.
- CWW may request a Prize Winner to provide a testimonial or a short statement on the reason why the Prize Winner elected to have ‘eBilling’ as their bill presentment method.
- During the Competition Period and on the fifth business day of each month, a nominated CWW representative will conduct a prize draw where one (1) Eligible Entrant will be randomly selected to be a Prize Winner (Prize Draw) for each week of the previous month.
- A total of seventy (70) Prize Draws will be conducted during the Competition Period at CWW’s office located at 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria 3011.
- As soon as practicable after a Prize Draw, CWW will notify each Prize Winner from the relevant Prize Draw via the email address associated with the relevant CWW residential or business water account of each Prize Winner.
- If a Prize Winner is uncontactable via email after five business days from initial contact or a Prize Winner chooses not to accept the Prize, the relevant Prize will be forfeited and at CWW’s sole discretion, another Eligible Entrant from the same Prize Draw will be selected to be a new Prize Winner.
- CWW at its sole discretion, reserves the right to not award a Prize in the event that, despite reasonable endeavours, the relevant Prize Winner cannot be located or contacted.
- The Promoter is City West Water Corporation ABN 70 066 902 467 of 1 McNab Avenue, Footscray, Victoria, 3011, telephone 131 691.
- CWW may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify an Eligible Entrant, and prohibit the further participation of that Eligible Entrant in this Competition, if that Eligible Entrant:
- fails to establish their status as an Eligible Entrant to CWW’s satisfaction;
- tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition;
- is an Eligible Entrant which in CWW’s opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, CWW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- CWW assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive any communication or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then CWW may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) or is not capable of being conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of CWW, CWW reserves the right, to:
- cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition; and
- invalidate any affected entry(s).
- Once the Prize has been awarded to a Prize Winner the decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- CWW reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions during the course of the Competition Period at any time and without notice.