Ison Road Manor Lakes
Dual Water Main Construction Project:
- City West Water is installing a dual pipeline that will be 1620 meters long, running along Ison Road Manor Lakes.
- One pipe line will be a 450mm potable water main and the other will be a 600mm recycled water main.
- We will work with local stakeholders, the community and customers to communicate clear messaging regarding the progress of the project and the use of recycled water.
When are works taking place?
- Works on this project are expected to commence mid 2018 and it is expected they will take six months to complete
- The works will be completed in three sections along Ison Rd between Ballan Rd and Manor Lakes Blvd
- Works are expected to take place during the hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. There may be some works conducted on Saturdays if needed.
Why do the works need to be done?
- These pipe lines are required to improve water pressure to the area and serve the future growth of the Manor Lakes area.
Will pedestrians, cyclists and vehicles be able to continue to use Ison Road during construction?
Yes. While there will be temporary disruptions in the local area while the pipeline is installed, traffic management will be in place to assist people moving through the area. The construction team will lay the pipe in sections at a time, to minimise the extent of disruptions.
Will water supply be interrupted during these works?
It is not expected that any service interruptions will occur, however should we need to interrupt your service, we will contact you beforehand.
How to stay informed about the project
If you have any questions about the project, please email us at email@example.com.