Face-to-face services pilot
At City West Water, everything we do and every decision we make starts with our customers.
To honour our commitment to the Customers First Strategy are a partnering with Maribyrnong City Council to run a face-to-face customer service pilot.
You can speak in person with a friendly City West Water customer service representative to assist with the following:
- making payments (credit card only)
- general account enquiries
- registering for direct debit
- signing up for e-billing
- applying concessions
- change of tenancy and information statement requests
- general water efficiency tips.
23rd September – 18th October 2019
Maribyrnong City Council
Cnr Hyde and Napier Streets
Footscray, VIC 3011.
Trade Waste Enquiries
Need help with setting up your business to meet trade waste requirements?
A Trade Waste consultant will be available every Tuesday and Thursday during the pilot to provide support to customers requiring various grease trap and wastewater treatments, including trade waste agreements.
Dates and times are as follows:
- Tuesday 1 October - 9am-12pm
- Thursday 3 October - 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday 8 October - 9am-12pm
- Thursday 10 October - 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday 15 October - 9am-12pm
- Thursday 17 October - 1pm-4pm