City West Water’s 2019 Graduate Program
Finishing your university degree and joining the workforce is an exciting step in unlocking your potential. Our graduate program is designed to do just that. Over a two year rotation program we will immerse you in a range of experiences across City West Water.
With ongoing learning and dedicated support along the way, this is an amazing opportunity to begin your career with a water industry leader.
About our program
We’re offering two Engineering graduates roles over a two year rotation program. In which, we will immerse you in a range of experiences across City West Water.
Our culture is focused on achievement – of exceptional service for our customers and community, and for the way in which we work together, united by a common purpose. If you have a passion for doing great things and could see yourself delivering an essential service in an exceptional way then you might find City West Water the right place for you.
The graduate program is aligned to a mindset of ongoing growth and learning – either in a classroom setting or practically speaking through hands on projects, with ongoing support from our Executive Leadership Team, Mentors, colleagues, and our Learning & Development team.
Develop your skills with us
Practical, engaging and challenging, the graduate program offers roles and rotations in our Strategy & Planning and Infrastructure & Delivery business groups.
Once you complete your two year program we’ll work with you to ensure you’re in the right place – be it within City West Water or set up for success with the right training and tools to further your career.
If you care about exceptional customer service and benefiting the community then we’d love to hear from you!
City West Water will partner with Fusion Graduate Consultancy for the recruitment of the 2019 Graduate Programs. Your details will be forwarded to Fusion for the purposes of this recruitment.
a. Application open and close:
- Applications for our annual intake will open Monday 16 July 2018
- Applications close midnight Sunday 12 August 2018
b. The screening process will take place on the following dates:
- Shortlisting - week commencing 13 August 2018
- Online Testing & Video Interviews – 16 August to 20 August 2018
- Assessment Centres (Footscray) – the morning of the 4 September 2018
- Behavioural Interviews - the afternoon of the 4 September 2018
c. Meet and Greet
- In December 2018, we’ll be hosting a meet and greet onsite. This is great opportunity for you to meet with your colleagues, leaders and familiarise yourself with your new office and surroundings.
d. Start date
- The City West Water 2019 Graduate Program commences on 29 January 2019.