Privacy and Information
City West Water respects the privacy of our customers and stakeholders with which we work and interact.
City West Water is committed to protecting your personal information. In relation to accessing or amending customers’ account information, City West Water will first verify the customer’s identity or that the person contacting City West Water has the customer’s authority to do so.
Once we have verified your identity we will provide the following information to you on request:
- acount information
- bill payment options
- concession entitlements
- available programs for customers experiencing payment difficulties, including our hardship policy
- information about our complaint handling procedures
- information about the Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria (EWOV) scheme.
We will also provide the following information to you in reasonable numbers:
- copies of our Customer Charter, which is also available to download from our website in English and other languages
- your billing history, including water usage, charges and payments
- education material about saving water and using recycled water
- a current price list, office location and contact numbers
- information materials for customers with special communication needs
- standards and requirements for entering into a trade waste agreement.