City West Water offers a discount of up to 50 per cent off water and sewerage service and usage charges, to a maximum of $277.00 per year, to holders of the following concession cards:
- Pension Concession Card
- Health Care Card
- Department of Veteran's Affairs Gold Card Repatriation Health Card For All Conditions (War Widow or TPI).
The Department of Human Services decides which concession cards are eligible for discounts on water and sewerage services.
To receive the discount all concessions need to be registered with City West Water and:
- the pension or concession card holder must be responsible for the account
- the property must be used for residential purposes
- the property must be the cardholder's principal place of residence
- the name and address on the card must match the name and address on the bill
- the concession card must be one of the eligible cards listed above.
To apply to have your pension or concession discount applied to your City West Water bill, call us on 131 691 or download the application form from the Department Of Human Services website. Return the completed application form to City West Water.
Every year, you are entitled to up to 50 per cent off your water and sewerage service and usage charges, up to a maximum of $277.00. The discount is applied evenly over the four billing quarters each year, providing a maximum discount of up to $69.26 on each bill.
City West Water offers a range of assistance to customers who are experiencing difficulties paying their bill. See How We Can Help.